Focus and Scope
SEAQIS Journal of Science Education (SciEd) is devoted to the science education field from theoretical aspects to practical studies.
This journal is the authoritative voice in the science education field, covering the science curriculum, instruction, learning, policy, and science teachers' preparation to advance our knowledge of science education theory and practice. The journal focuses on the teaching and learning of science in a school setting ranging from primary school to secondary education.
This journal also may be a platform for teachers and education personnel to share their ideas and thought about the current issues in the science education world.
The Journal invites original research articles and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The whole spectrum of research in science education are welcome, which includes, but is not limited to the following topics:
- STEM learning
- Integrating Computational Thinking in Science Learning
- Climate Education at School
- Earth and Space Learning
- Science Classroom Supervision
- Science Teacher Professional Development
- Science Education Perspective in Southeast Asia
- Integrating ICT in Science Learning
- Best Practice and Classroom Action Research in Science Learning